Super Fast Microwave Flapjacks
- 275 grammes of oats (or museli)
- 100 grammes of butter
- 50 grammes of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of syrup
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Place the honey, syrup, butter, and sugar into a bowl, and microwave on full power for 2 minutes. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the oats to the molten syrup mixture and stir well.
- Transfer the flapjack mixture into a microwaveable dish. Use a wooden spoon to make sure that the mixture is patted down level.
- Microwave on full power for a further 6 minutes.
- Wait for the mixture to cool down slightly, then mark out the flapjack squares with a knife.
- Separate the flapjack squares when the mixture has gone cold, and place on a serving dish.